Saturday, November 12, 2011

Because This is How Things Are Done Around Here

I can't believe it's been over three months since my last post. Let me assure you this house is still really REALLY crazy. These boys do some stuff that makes me shake my head and giggle. The problem is, as they've grown we have achieved a whole new level of crazy. One might even say we've graduated to full-on INSANITY here in the duckling home. We've got the same old stuff going on but it's turbo-charged with about 1000 times the energy. These boys are literally pinging off the walls most of the time. And me... I'm just hanging on for dear life. So, the blog has taken a back seat to... you know... survival and whatnot.

So anyway, it's been awhile since I've blogged. However, this little nugget of glee was just begging to be posted. The other day I stepped into the bathroom and this is what I saw!



The sheer absurdity of it all made me laugh really hard. In case you can't quite grasp what you're looking at, let me offer some assistance. Here we have two tooth brushes that have been taped to the bathroom wall with ... wait for it... Band Aids. What?... you didn't know this is the cool new way to store your toothbrush? Well me either. But it gets better. You see, we don't just tape our toothbrushes to the wall near the sink. Because that would be too obvious. We tape them to the wall about 1 foot from the floor BEHIND the bathroom door. Because OF COURSE we do!

It's good to see the ducklings begin to display some organizational skills. I mean... things ARE being put away. Who am I to judge WHERE they put their things? I'm just happy I'm not stepping on gooey tooth-paste smeared brushes that have been left on the stairs. I'm just say'n....

Three cheers for ingenuity and excellent problem solving skills! Woo hoo

1 comment:

Copywrite 2018 - Loretta Monroe